Outside temperature: :
Much of the damage to the cathedral choir was repaired in time for the celebrations marking the sixth centenary of the start of construction on the cathedral in 1948. This meant that this part of the building could once again be used for saying Mass. To mark the occasion, a new organ was installed in the cathedral in 1948. In order to bring it as close as possible to the chancel, the original location of the north transept organ (the wall of the north transept façade) was abandoned in favour of the choir’s north side aisles. Here an organ and singing gallery of reinforced concrete was built. The organ was made by organ manufacturers Klais. When the western part of the cathedral was reopened in 1956, the 68-stop organ with console and pedal was extended to 88 stops.