Outside temperature: :
The two saints stand in richly decorated architectural tabernacles that are influenced by the architecture of the cathedral. As soldiers, both are depicted in the contemporary knight’s garb of the early fourteenth century. Saint Felix wears a riding cloak while Saint Nabor wears chain-mail. The flowering wreaths on their heads symbolize the heavenly reward for their martyrdom.
The coat of arms of the Counts of Cleves can be seen in the socles on which the saints stand. Together with the St Sylvester and St Gregory window alongside, this window was once situated in the Lady Chapel. It was removed in 1828 and installed in its current location in 1962.