Outside temperature: :
The large window in the façade of the north transept was donated by citizens of Cologne on the occasion of the elevation to cardinal of Archbishop Johannes von Geissel in 1850. The window was made in the Cologne workshop of Friedrich Baudri and installed in 1865. The window suffered extensive damage in the Second World War. All that remains of the original window are the large standing figures, which represent characters from the Old Testament. Wilhelm Teuwen, who also designed the glazing for the triforium, designed the tracery of the window in 1968. The ornamental panels above the figures were designed by Hubert Schaffmeister in 1980.