Outside temperature: :
The wall monument to Archbishop Anton von Schauenburg, which was erected in 1561, is the twin of the wall monument to his brother Adolf von Schauenburg. Although work on both monuments began during Anton’s lifetime, they were only completed during the tenure of their successor, Gebhard von Mansfeld (155862). The brothers are actually buried in a crypt beneath the choir. The two monuments are almost identical. Above a console bearing an inscription, two caryatids support a sarcophagus on top of which lies a semi-recumbent effigy of the deceased. Rising up from behind this effigy is a tripartite structure with a relief depicting the Resurrection of Christ. The monument is topped by a gable with sculpted figures.